The Federal Labor Law Poster provides all of the mandatory federal labor law posting requirements on a single poster, and is available in English or Spanish. It is the most updated federal labor law poster you can obtain to be in compliance with federal regulations. Avoid placing your business at risk by posting the most updated requirements in your workplace. Note that it is highly recommended to post federal laws in Spanish if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
Attention: Please note that to be in full compliance, you must post the State posting requirements as well. Purchase a Complete State & Federal poster to cover both state and federal poster requirements with one single poster. Click here to order.
Federal Posting Included On Poster:
- EEOC Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Updates and Replaces EEO is the Law Poster) – Updated 10/2022
- FLSA (Federal Minimum Wage) Nursing Mothers and Overtime Rule Update
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA)
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice